REIKI & RESTORE
Reiki And Restore
Sunday 4th March / Sunday 15th April 10-12pm
£25.00 per workshop
Perhaps you feel exhausted from continually pushing against your natural current? You may feel were things once flowed, they’re now grinding forwards? The pressure of living up to always on expectations and responsibilities are possibly draining you and making you ill? Maybe you feel disconnected from yourself, from your intuition, and as a result you feel unclear and unbalanced?
You don't want to live like this, but you don't know quite where to begin.
You are the one you have been waiting for. The fact that you've found yourself here means that you're already on a path to changing all of this.
In this 2hr workshop we’ll:
- Encourage the body and mind to slow down with a mixture of Yin & Restorative Yoga postures to help you feel clearer, calmer and align you back with your inner rhythm and flow
- Activate the body’s innate healing ability through nourishing movement and Reiki energy healing
- Support the free flow of energy in your system enabling you to reconnect with greater awareness to yourself (physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually) as well as the world around you
What is Yin Restorative Yoga?
- Restorative Yin Yoga is a floor-based practice, with a series of supported postures held for between 3-5 minutes
- The postures encourage your muscles to relax, allowing the deep connective tissues surrounding your joints to be gently stretched
- This stretching helps to maintain the health of your connective tissue and encourages the free flow of ki (energy) through your meridian lines. By promoting the flow of energy through the meridians, Yin Restorative Yoga helps you to maintain your physical health, as well as your emotional and energetic balance
- Practising in this way increases your flexibility, releases tension from the hips and back, reduces stress levels whilst replenishing energy levels and boosting your immune system
- The perfect complement to a busy always on lifestyle - a practise that encourages you to become more aware and release the conditioned stories on repeat and return to yourself, to a place of balance and grace
What is Reiki?
- Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing therapy which is a gentle hands (or hovering just off the physical body) treatment
- It works by intuitively activating your body’s innate ability to heal itself
- Reiki heals and clears stagnant energy blocks and patterns so energy can flow freely in your body
- This energy is deeply nourishing helping to soothe chronic conditions, release trauma and assist in physical recovery
- After receiving Reiki, you can expect to feel a greater sense of calmness, relaxation and balance
This class is an open level – all are welcome.
Pre-book to guarantee your spot: